Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coming clean

I'd like to come clean on the blog. Not like many people read it, but I've been tying to live multiple lives on the internet.

Living one life over at the Zoo blog, one on my podcast site, and some various other ones in the video game worlds.

This was due to paranoia about people finding out who I am, lol.

Soo here on this blog for the first time, I will be posting a link to my podcast.

http://www.occultsentinel.com

Its a strange world we live in when even Joe Moore is paranoid, lol.

If you enjoy or hate anything on the blog or the podcast, let me know via comment or email.

Peace

1 comment:

stupid rick flair said...

i know about snowboard/outdoors joe

i know about weird stuff joe

but video game message board joe?

i want more info on the last one, haha