Wednesday, October 28, 2009

next steps

I have been thinking a lot lately about what is next for me. My current living situation is ending soon, which I'm grateful for. The last year has been lived in a state of high activity mixed with mucho limbo. It wasn't really going anywhere, and seemed like I was just existing from one perspective.

From another angle, I have been helpful to the evolver movement, breathwork in Boston and a few other things along the way. With all of these things stacked up, it does make me feel as if I had some trajectory. What else could I be involved with to make my creative output more meaningful.

So as for things that may be next. I'm thinking a few options. I tend towards hedonism to start... so I'm thinking Park City Utah wouldn't be a bad place to explore that. Explore the snow and Evolver / Transition town people in that region. Then I'm considering doing web design and various sorts of IT consulting for a while while there.

After that... maybe hook up with the transition town folks on a more committed basis? They have an intensive training program in the UK and I think that may be a great thing to attend in the Spring. This would be one of the more committing things I could do in regards to working towards making a good dent in pressing enviro issues.

Overall seems like a good path to me... I stand to lose some health insurance, but picking this up on my own may not be too bad.... This is my blogger acct turning into live journal...

peace

http://evolver.net
http://transitionus.org

No comments: